1. Warranty included in:
- Massage chair
- Back Massager
- Feet Massager
2. Warranty Services
A. Small products (E.g.: Foot massager, back massager)
During the specified warranty period, if a performance fault relates to a manufacturing defect of the product (including software or accessory malfunction), free maintenance service of a defective part(s) of the product is provided.
One-to-one exchange service is applicable (subject to stock availability), if:
- The product is found to be an actual manufacturing defect after inspection;
- The packaging and all its original content (including any accessory and user manual) is complete and in good condition;
- The product is accompanied with the original invoice.
Please drop by at Relaf store for product exchange services.
B. Big products (E.g.: Massage chair)
Within warranty period from the date of purchase, if a performance fault relates to a manufacturing defect of the product (including software or accessory malfunction), on-site maintenance service without any charges is provided.
3. Warranty Statements
(A) All product warranties are only valid after registration on our website and in Malaysia, but does not include the following scopes:
- Product is damaged by household pests and/or natural disasters, including but not limited to fire and floods;
- Damages caused by unauthorized repairs and/or tampering with goods;
- Electrical damages caused by wrong voltage output;
- Accessories go missing.
(B) The product warranty starting date is subject to the date of receipt.
(C) The product warranty is only effective if the product is purchased from Relaf.
(D) All warranty repairs and product exchanges require proof of purchase (original invoice).
(E) Damages caused by our technicians during delivery or/and on-site installation are covered by the product warranty.
(F) Under no circumstances shall Relaf be liable for incidental or accidental consequential loss.